Prepare to take your electrical engineering skills to the next level with our exclusive training course on ETAP. This course is a must-have for anyone who desires to master power system analysis, offering an intensive, hands-on approach to understanding ETAP’s power system protection design and coordination capabilities.
This course is not just a tutorial; it’s a complete package designed to transform you into an ETAP expert. With a strong focus on power system analysis and protection coordination, we dive deep into the practical application of ETAP, providing you with the skills and knowledge to handle complex electrical engineering projects.
The Complete ETAP Training Course is your gateway to a whole new world of proficiency, providing you with the opportunity to unlock the full potential of ETAP and cement your standing in the electrical engineering field. You will be led by experienced instructors who not only understand the theory but have an intimate knowledge of the industry and real-world scenarios.
Discover the power of ETAP, streamline your workflow, and enhance your capabilities in power system analysis. Take the first step toward an extraordinary journey of learning and growth with ETAP.
ETAP 20 Will be provided to delegates for course practice and exercises
- Introduction to the basic concept of protection and ETAP
- Basic circuit design
- Control and protection engineering design
- Faults symmetrical and unsymmetrical concepts ETAP Design
- ETAP AC Load Flow analysis
- ETAP Optimal power flow studies
- ETAP unbalanced load flow
- Over/under voltage protection concept and case studies of ETAP Design
- Over/under frequency protection concept and case studies of ETAP Design
- Synchro check relay concepts
- Auto reclosure concept ETAP case studies
- Overcurrent/ directional overcurrent and concept and case studies
- Ground fault protection
- ETAP short circuit analysis
- ETAP Device coordination
- ETAP Arc flash analysis
- Differential protection concept and case studies
- Optimal capacitor placement and ETAP design
- Capacitor bank concept and case studies ETAP Design
- Transmission line protection concept and case studies ETAP Design
- Generator protection concept and case studies
- ETAP Ground grid system
- Motor acceleration studies ETAP
- Motor protection studies ETAP
- Transient studies ETAP Case studies
- DG system studies ETAP
- Renewable (wind) energy studies ETAP
- EXPERIENCE: 17+ Years (Has done a lot of projects in Pakistan and the Gulf)
- The trainer is the author of the book Protection Engineering as well a
- Basics and Schemes” and has a lot of international publications for powers system protection and design.
- Training Mode
- Who Should Attend?
- Engineers, Consultants, Managers
- Training Dates
- 6th March to 11th March 2023, 6 days Session-Online
- 3-4 hrs. /Day
- 06:00- 09:00 PM every day
- Full Advance for the individual- Self-sponsored (Advance payment transition)
- PO- For companies sponsored delegates (cross cheque in favor of industrial mentors)
- Complete Training session recordings.
- The Certificate.
- A lot of Literature, standards, and papers.
- Case Studies for Practice.
- Will handle all queries and questions.
- Future Support in case of queries.